The Coalition has as its primary mission the mobilization of the
resources of the Health Education Profession in order to expand and
improve health education, regardless of the setting.
What does the Coalition do?
- We facilitate national level communication, collaboration and
coordination among the member organizations.
- We provide a forum for the identification and discussion of
health education issues.
- We formulate recommendations and take appropriate action on
issues affecting member interests.
- We serve as a communication and advisory resource for
agencies, organizations and persons in the public and private
sectors on health education issues.
- We serve as a focus for the exploration and resolution of issues
pertinent to professional health educators.